Thank You for Attending
Save the date for next year: February 9 – 11, 2021
Pacific Design & Manufacturing — Smarter Manufacturing by Design
You've got the idea, but you're stuck on execution. Look no further than Pacific Design & Manufacturing to find the suppliers and insights needed to turn your design concepts into scalable models.
Meet leaders in contract design and manufacturing, find options in manufacturing equipment, and uncover the latest thinking at educational sessions at the Design Dome (back by popular demand) and the six-track conference on 3D printing, smart manufacturing, and medtech.
Get what you need to get things moving at Pacific Design & Manufacturing in Anaheim.
Projected worth of the global industrial internet of things (IIoT) market by 2023.
Global spending on 3D printing (including hardware, materials, software, and services) by 2022.
The average temperature in warm and sunny Anaheim, California, in early February. (Because that's worth a lot).
Who Should Attend Pacific Design & Manufacturing in Anaheim
If you're excited by the latest in design services and technologies including CAD/CAM software, contract manufacturing, electronic components, 3D printing, rapid prototyping, and injection molding, this show's for you. Seasoned design engineers, up-and-coming academics, and executives alike will find something to sink their teeth into at Pacific Design & Manufacturing, from focused conference sessions on 3D printing to free educational and networking sessions at the expo.
Attendee job titles include:
- R&D engineers
- Front-end product development engineers
- Design engineers
- Quality & process engineers
- Regulatory & quality professionals
- C-suite executives
12 Tracks of Conference Education
This year's conference program features a lineup of new formats — including Lightning Workshops, Tech Talk Panels, and exclusive networking opportunities — expertly designed to meet the needs of professionals in advanced design and manufacturing. Covering medtech, 3D printing, and smart manufacturing, each session offers an in-depth exploration of timely topics so you walk away with a new set of skills.
The 2020 Conference Tracks
3D Printing Innovation Summit
- Materials Trends: Metals, Ceramics, Multi-Materials, and More
- Choosing the Right Tools & Materials to Support Your Design Strategy
Smart Manufacturing Innovation Summit
- The Rise of the Smart Factory
- AI, Machine Learning, & Iot/IIoT: Factors Affecting Factory Floor Adoption
Medical Design & Manufacturing West Conference
- Exploring Emerging Technologies of the Digital Health Boom
- User-Centered Design Strategies & Tactics for Faster Product Development
- Advancements in Medical Plastics for Medtech
- Keeping Up & Staying Compliant with Global & FDA Regulations
- Driving Next-Gen Design & Innovation Strategies
- Product Development: Effective Strategies for Moving from Engineering to Production
- Materials, Testing & Risk Management Solutions
- Understanding the Impact of Recent Changes to Quality Standard
5 Connected Industries. 1 Epic Event.
There's plenty to keep you busy at Pacific Design & Manufacturing, but did you know there are four additional trade shows running alongside the manufacturing expo? Combining verticals and segments that play well together — plastics, medtech, automation, and packaging — circulate beyond your own industry to solve problems across markets.
"Best engineering design show in SoCal."
Mark Balzer, NASA Jet Propulsion Lab, Principal Engineer
"It was exciting to see current and future technology. I gained valuable knowledge about my own industry plus many others."
Daniel Miranda, AIM Aerospace, Design Engineer
"It's great. I love going to the show and it’s totally worth the visit."
Mike Mooneyham, Sinclair Systems, Sr. Project Engineer
Tuesday-Wednesday, February 9-10, 2021 | 10 a.m.* - 5 p.m.
Thursday, February 11, 2021 | 10 a.m.* - 4 p.m.
Tuesday-Wednesday, February 9-10, 2021 | 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday, February 11, 2021 | 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
* Registration opens at 8 a.m. Monday-Wednesday and at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday.
Hall E opens early each morning at 9:30 a.m.