Upgrade Your Experience with a Conference Pass
Featuring more education than ever before, the 12-track conference program offers something for everyone across the product development spectrum — from R&D and design engineers to regulatory and quality professionals. Take your know-how to the next level by learning from the brightest in business at deep dive sessions.
New for 2020: Look out for brand-new, engaging educational formats including Lightning Workshops, Tech Talk Panels, roundtable discussions, exclusive keynote presentations, networking events, and more.
|Smart Manufacturing Innovation Summit:|
The Rise of the Smart Factory
AI, Machine Learning, & IoT/IIoT: Factors Affecting Factory Floor Adoption
|3D Printing Innovation Summit:
Materials Trends: Metals, Ceramics, Multi-Materials, and More
Choosing the Right Tools & Materials to Support Your Design Strategy
|Exploring Emerging Technologies of the Digital Health Boom|
This track highlights the adoption of current and emerging technologies in the design of digital health products as well as the implementation strategies to new and existing products in the pipeline.
|User-Centered Design Strategies & Tactics for Faster Product Development|
Explore key product design trends, strategies, and tactics to better tailor user-friendly medical devices and ensure effective product adoption.
|Advancements in Medical Plastics for Medtech|
Get up-to-the-minute intelligence in deep-dive sessions covering key areas in plastics including materials, testing, and manufacturing techniques.
|Keeping Up & Staying Compliant with Global & FDA Regulations|
Access need-to-know information including FDA updates, new EU regulations affecting products sold in Europe, and regulatory strategies for new products and markets.
|Driving Next-Gen Design & Innovation Strategies|
Explore what's new in design innovation and how to better understand market needs to design products that not only meet marketplace requirements but truly impact the industry.
|Product Development: Effective Strategies for Moving from Engineering to Production|
Listen to experts reveal leading product development techniques that will help improve your speed to market and ensure successful industry adoption.
|Materials, Testing & Risk Management Solutions|
Hear about the latest in technical content to help you choose the right materials, test your products, and improve your risk management.
|Understanding the Impact of Recent Changes to Quality Standards|
Find out what you need to know to keep your products and systems up to speed with key industry standards, and how these affect your QMS and quality improvement efforts.
New! Lightning Workshops
Choose from 12 lightning-fast workshops designed to enhance your skills in a flash, including:
- 10 Ways to Design Error-Resistant Medical Devices
- From Idea to Successful Startup to IPO: What Does it Take?
- 5 Tips for Solving the Top-Quality Challenges in Medical Device Manufacturing
- IP Strategies for Startups from the Engineering & Business Perspectives
- Using Automation to Solve the Labor Shortage: Talent Management & Recruitment
- Why Didn't I Think of That! DIY Ideas for Faster, Leaner Manufacturing
- Congratulations, You've Received Your 510(k). So, Is Your Product Really Successful?
- Tips for Avoiding Common 3D Printing Pitfalls
Tech Talk Panels
Open only to conference attendees, Tech Talk Panels offer a live forum for experts to discuss today's product development issues and enhancements. Hear the latest from the best, then ask your toughest questions at subsequent Q&As.
- How Connected Is Too Connected: Privacy & Ethics in AI
- Overcoming Challenges When Progressing from Prototype to Production Tooling
- Additive Manufacturing: The Slow & Steady March to Production
- Criteria for Choosing the Right Material for Your Device
- Prominent Physicians Address Unmet Needs, Design, and New Technologies in Medtech
New! Meet the Speaker Lounge
Have you ever attended a session and left eager to ask the speaker one more question? For 2020, we've added a meeting lounge outside the conference rooms to allow a place to meet your favorite speaker. Stop by to network, ask questions, and leave with valuable contacts.
Tuesday & Wednesday, February 11-12, 2020
8:30 a.m.* – 5 p.m.
Thursday, February 13, 2020
9 a.m.* – 3 p.m.
* Registration opens at 8 a.m. Monday – Wednesday and 8:30 a.m. on Thursday.
Hall E opens early each morning at 9:30 a.m.